Oil, Gas & (Petro)Chemical
Royal Dahlman offers a broad range of tailor-made filtration designs and assembly packages adding value to the most critical processes in the Oil & Gas, such as production, refining & (petro)chemical business:
- Specialized filtration solutions in on/offshore hydrocarbon exploration & production processes,
- Recovery technologies of valuable products out of heavy duty conversion processes,
- Protective filtration & particle emission reduction solutions around catalyst cracking, polyolefin production & conversion processes at high temperatures/ pressures,
- Numerous unique gas treatment filtration solutions in acid & amine treating cycles,
- Cost effective automatic backwash processes for process & side stream cooling water applications.
After decades of experience, the Company can rely on a serious track record; Royal Dahlman's high-end filtration technologies and the adjacent opportunities offered, are rewarded by leading licensors, EPC companies and end-users worldwide. Through a cooperative approach Royal Dahlman can jointly develop customized filtration solutions for harsh and demanding processes as well as new challenging applications. Focal points in Royal Dahlman's design & engineering process are nowadays driven by economical and environmental goals, such as:
- Return of Investment: short payback times < 1 year are not exceptional when low grade products can be converted to valuable commodities.
- Total Cost of Ownership: should prevail in justifying investment decisions; Royal Dahlman offers cost-effective designs from in-house design to completely assembled filtration packages.
- Operating philosophy and Reliability: low operational risk, reduced operational costs, and high reliability are key factors in Royal Dahlman's design.
- After market Services & MRO spare parts: delivering filtration systems and filter replacement parts out of Royal Dahlman facilities in The Netherlands and Germany.
View our capabilities on this website or contact us